Right, I've got 500 units, brand new right out of the box,
好的,我有500支枪,全新的,刚刚从箱子里拿出来,
all as clean as this. What have you got?
都和这支一样新
God! Oh, Jesus.God! Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊!上帝啊
Yuri, I need to talk to you.
尤里,我要和你谈一谈
Not now.
现在不可以
Now.
现在就要
Excuse me.
对不起,失陪一下
What?
怎么了?
We can't do this deal. The fuck we can't!
我们不能做这笔交易!
What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了?
Look, over there.As soon as we hand over the guns those people are going to die!
看那边,当我们完成交易,把枪交给他们的时候 那些人就会被杀死!
It's not our business.
那不关我们的事
They killed a boy just now as young as Nicki.
他们刚刚杀了一个和尼克相同年纪的小孩
What is the holdup?
有什么问题吗?
There is no holdup.I'll be right there.
没有问题.我马上就过去
Vitaly, it's what we always know:We can't control what they do.
维塔利,我们一直知道这个事实.我们不能控制他们要干什么
No, no, today we can. Today we can.Yuri, they're right there!
不,尤里,今天我们可以,他们就在那里!
What do you think they'll do to us if we back out? They'll kill us.
如果我们这么做,他们会怎样对我们? 他们会杀了我们
And if we go ahead, what do you think they'll do to them?
但是我们继续干下去 你知道他们会怎样对这些人吗?
We've got to do something.Please, for fuck's sake.
我们要做些事帮助他们.求你了,看在上帝的份上
It's not our fight.
这不是我们的战争
Please. Brothers in arms.
求你了,兄弟心连心
What is he saying?
他在说什么?
It's the deal.My brother's not happy with the terms.
是交易,我的弟弟对交易的一些细节不满
We'll work it out. It's nothing.
我们在讨论这个问题,没事的