A week,I told him.
一个星期,我告诉他。
A week!he cried.I can't do that .They'll have the black spot on me by then.
一个星期!他嚷道,那可不行,他们会送黑券来的,
They'll come for me.
他们会来找我的。
Who will? Black Dog?I said.
谁,黑狗吗?我问。
Yes, but there's worse than him.
对,还有比他更坏的呢。
It's my old sea-chest they want,
他们想要我的水手箱,
but I'll show them!
我会给他们看的。
Jim, if I get the black spot, you go to that doctor.
吉姆,如果我搞到那张黑券,你就去找那个大夫,
Tell him to bring a crowd of law officers and a local judge to the inn.
叫他召集一群警官来,包括治安推事,叫他们都到客店来。
They can catch Flint's crew-all that are left-at the Admiral Benbow.
这样就可以把弗林特一帮全抓起来—所有余下的人。
I was Flint's first ship's officer, and I'm the only one who knows the place.
我以前是弗林特船上的大副,只有我一个人知道那个地方。