My mother heard the noise and came downstairs.
我母亲被响声惊动,下楼来帮忙。
We lifted the captain's head.
我们把老船长扶起来,
His eyes were closed and his face was a ter-rible colour.
他紧闭着双眼,脸色十分可怕。
At that moment Dr Livesey arrived to see my father.
正在这时李甫西大夫来看我父亲,
He looked at the captain and said to my mother:
他看了看老船长后对我母亲说:
His heart can't take much more of this.
他的心脏受不了这个。
I told him drinking rum would kill him ,and it nearly has.
我早就警告过他不能喝这么多酒,现在正是酒害了他。
The captain opened his eyes and tried to sit up.
老船长睁开眼,试着坐起来。
Where's Black Dog?he asked.
黑狗在哪儿?他问。
There's no Black Dog here,
这里没有黑狗,
said the doctor, Get on your feet and I'll help you to your bed.
大夫说。站起来吧,我扶你到床上去。