1. take advantage:利用
Be careful in your dealings with Sammy; he's as cunning as a fox and will try to take advantage of you.
你同萨米打交道要小心,他狡如狐狸会设法利用你的。
He's using his charm to try to take advantage of her.
他用魅力企图占她的便宜。
2. feel homesick:想家,思乡
I invariably feel homesick listening to the harsh, monotonous drip, drip, drip of the rain.
每值淫雨,听着滞涩枯燥的调子,我就想家。
I'll probably feel homesick after I've been here longer, but right now I'm too excited.
来这里久后,我可能会想家。不过,我现在却是兴奋得不得了。
3. plenty of:很多的,大量的
Have plenty of exercise every day.
每天要进行足够的锻炼。
He should eat plenty of fruits, leafy vegetables and coarse cereals.
他应当多吃水果,带叶的蔬菜和粗粮。
4. have got to:必须,不得不
I have got to make some copies to hand out .
我需要复印一些文件以便分发。
We have got to review these ancient articles we have learnt.
我们要把学过的文言文内容复习好。
5. take one’s mind off:忘却,不想
I thought I would be able to take my mind off of it by working.
我认为上班可以让我的心思从那件事情上移开。
I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.
通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来。
I can't take my mind off her since my first sight at her.
自从我第一眼见到她就开始朝思暮想。