特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第一集。
影视片花
中英对白
Do you realize this is the first time we've ever been alone?
这是我们第一次独处
Then you've forgotten when I pulled you into the conservatory at the Northbrook.
你忘记我在北布鲁克斯把你拉进位于牛津郡的温室
How sad. No, I haven't.
我真伤心 我没忘记
It's not quite the same with 20 chaperons hiding behind every fern.
那可不一样 那时我们背后可有20双眼睛盯着
And are you pleased to be alone with me, my Lady?
和我独处愉快吗 小姐
Oh, dear. If I answer truthfully, you'll think me rather forward.
真话恐使我有失矜持
I don't think we should pry. It feels rather...disrespectful.
偷看不好吧 这样太失礼了
Nonsense. It's your father's house, isn't it?
乱说 这不是你父亲的房子吗
You've a right to know what goes on in it.Where does this lead?
你有权知道里面的一切 这通向哪里
To the men's quarters, with the lock on the women's side.
男仆的房间 女仆这边上了锁
Only Mrs Hughes is allowed to turn it.
只有Hughes夫人能打开
Mrs Hughes... and you. In here?
不止她 还有你 这是谁的房间
A footman, I imagine. Should you do that?
某个男仆的吧 这么做好吗
Why not? I'm making a study on the genus 'footman'.I seek to know the creature's ways.
怎么不好了 我最近在研究男仆 好奇于他们的生活方式
Someone's coming!
有人来了
Can I help you, my Lady?
有什么事吗 小姐
We were just exploring.
我们只是四处逛逛
Did you want Thomas, your Grace?
您找Thomas吗 阁下
No. As Lady Mary said, we've just been exploring.
不 Mary小姐说了 我们只是逛逛
Would you care to explore my room, my Lady?
您想逛逛我的房间吗 小姐
Of course not, Bates. I'm sorry to have bothered you.We were just going down.
当然不 Bates 抱歉打扰你了 我们这就下楼