Welcome.
欢迎
You've got mail.
您有新邮件
"Brinkley is my dog. We both love New York streets. " Although he likes to eat pizza and bagel off the sidewalk... ...and I prefer to buy it.
布克林是我的狗 他和我一样都喜欢纽约的街道 可是他会去捡路边的披萨和百吉圈 而我宁愿去买来吃。
Brinkley is a great catcher who was offered a tryout on the Mets.
布克林很会接棒球 大都会棒球队曾经请他去面试(美国臭名昭著的棒球队)
But he chose to stay with me so he could spend 18 hours a day......sleeping on a large pillow the size of an inner tube.
但是他宁愿和我在一起 这样他就可以一天18个小时 都躺在大绿枕头上
Don 't you love New York in the fall? Makes me want to buy school supplies.
你喜不喜欢纽约的秋天 这让我有冲动去买学校用品
I' m almost ready.
我快准备好了
I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils... ...if I knew your name and address.
如果我知道你的名字和住址 那我就可以寄给你一盒 新削好的铅笔
On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.
但是换个角度想 不知道可以制造神秘感
Did you push it?
你有没有按下去
Yes, I pushed it.
有,我按下去了
I' m so late.
我已经迟到了
Random House fired Dick Atkins. Good riddance!
蓝登出版社开除了狄克艾金斯 这是个好消息
Murray Chilton died. That's one less person l' m not speaking to.
摩利查尔顿死了 又走了一个我讨厌的人
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
快点…
Vince got a great review. He'll be insufferable.
文斯的作品受到好评 他又该难以忍受了
Tonight, PEN dinner.
今晚要参加纽约诗人协会晚宴
Am I going?
我也要去吗?
Joy Fox, you promised!
乔福斯,你答应了。
It's black-tie. Can't I just give money instead?
这个太正式了,能不能捐钱了事
What is it this week? Free Albanian writers?
这个礼拜又要募捐什么?让阿尔巴尼亚有艺术创造自由吗?
I'm in favor of that.
这我很赞成
Okay, I'll go.
我去…
You're late.
你已经迟到了
I know, I know.
我知道…