The Matchmaker is not a patient woman.
媒婆可没那么好耐性啊
Of all days to be late... I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
怎么偏偏今天迟到
How lucky can they be? They're dead.
他们能保佑什么?
Besides, I've got all the luck we'll need.
他们早就上西天了
This is your chance to prove yourself.
来证明一下你的好运
Grandma, no!
奶奶 小心啊!
Yep, this cricket's a lucky one!
没事儿哎
I'm here.
我来了
What? But, Mama, I had to...
怎么了? 娘 我必须...
None of your excuses. Now, let's get you cleaned up.
别说了
This is what you give me to work with
这是我要装扮的女孩吗?
Well, honey I've seen worse
别担心 我见过更糟的
We're gonna turn this sow's ear
我要将这平凡女孩...
Into a silk purse
蜕变成窈窕淑女
It's freezing.
好冷哦
It would have been warm if you were here on time.
如果你准时的话水就是暖的了
We'll have you washed and dried
得先把你洗干净
Primped and polished till you glow with pride
容光焕发才会人人爱
Trust my recipe for instant bride
经我细心装扮的新娘
You'll bring honour to us all
我们都会以你为荣
Mulan, what's this? - Uh, notes...
木兰 是什么? 小抄
in case I forget something.
为了以防万一
Hold this. We'll need more luck than I thought.
拿着 比我预想的更要指望运气