Scotch okay?
伤口好了么
Just tell me what the hell you want.
你到底想怎样
Direct.
开门见山
I like that in my negotiations.
我喜欢这样的交涉方式
Well, upon some research,
我做了些调查
I noticed that all your bills last summer
发现去年夏天你所有的账单
were paid by one Leslie Montgomery,
都是一个叫做莱斯利·蒙哥马利帮你付的
kept-boy style.
你好像被包养了似的
I get it. Older women can be so hot.
我理解 半老徐娘 风韵犹存
Then I discovered that
之后我又发现
Leslie had filed a restraining order against you.
莱斯利冻结了你的财产来源
Seems you made Leslie, uh...
因为你 莱斯利成了一个神经兮兮的
a very nervous man.
男人
Tell me,
告诉我
what's a gay hustler doing posing as a Harvard student?
一个吃软饭的同性恋冒充哈佛学生有何企图
Gay? Eh.
同性恋
A hustler?
吃软饭
Maybe.
也许是
Ambiguous sexual identity.
模棱两可的性取向
I get it.
我懂的
I'm about a...
我差不多也是
3 on the kinsey scale myself.
男女通杀
Still doesn't explain what you're up to.
但还是想不明白你目的何在
Although, it's no surprise you ended up best buds with Daniel Grayson.
虽然你和丹尼尔关系亲密并非意料之外
Okay.
好吧