Our wedding invitation. How nice.
我们的婚礼请帖 真贴心
I tracked down the printer who did the original
我找到了最初印请帖的印刷商
and had one made for you.
特地为你们做了一份
With Daniel's help, of course.
当然 少不了丹尼尔的帮忙
Ah, don't look at me. This was all Emily.
别看我 都是艾米莉准备的
How extraordinarily crafty of you.
你可真是有心了
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢它
Well, as long as we're giving gifts,
既然大家都送礼物
happy anniversary, Mrs. G.
结婚纪念快乐 格雷森夫人
I'm Declan.
我是德克兰
Charlotte invited me.
夏洛特邀请我来的
Oh, she did, did she?
她这么做了么
Ah, rose. How lovely.
桃红葡萄酒 真好
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Mom, you remember Declan.
妈妈 你还记得德克兰吧
He's my plus one.
他是我的男伴
Well, I'll just have Mrs. Johnson
那我让约翰逊夫人
set another place at the table.
再加一把椅子
You didn't tell her I was coming?
你没告诉她我要来
Must have slipped her mind.
她肯定是忘了
Tyler's not here. Declan can have his seat.
泰勒没来 德克兰可以坐他的位置
Oh, he's just running a bit late.
他只是迟到一会儿
Well, we'll just hold the first course for him, then.
我们可以等他 晚点上菜
Let's start without him. He can catch up.
我们别等他了 他待会就来
Yeah, you wouldn't want your food to get cold, Mrs. Grayson.
你肯定不想食物冷掉吧 格雷森夫人
I'm sure you slaved in the kitchen all day.
我想你在厨房忙了一整天吧
You're funny.
你很风趣