Jack.
杰克
Could I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说几句话吗
Sure.
当然
Unless you're planning on ordering a shaved ice appletini.
除非你想点一杯刨冰苹果马蒂尼
I've noticed,
看出来了
the clientele's shifted a bit
和我上次来的时候相比
since the last time I was here.
顾客群有了一点变化喔
Yeah, yeah.
对
Thanks, again, Daniel Grayson.
再次感谢丹尼尔·格雷森
Not that I'm complaining.
没有抱怨的意思
Business has been good.
生意兴旺了不少
Well, I wanted to bring you this.
我想把这个给你
What is it?
这是什么
It's an old mariner's compass.
这是个旧的船用罗盘
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么客气
Well, I wanted to, to say thank you
我想以此感谢你
for fixing the swing.
帮我修好了秋千
And about the other night...
还有那天晚上
Can we pretend that didn't happen?
我们能当做什么事都没发生过吗
I'm still pretty embarrassed about that.
我还是觉得很尴尬
Don't be.
不用尴尬
Friends?
还是朋友吗
Friends.
当然是
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Thank you.
谢谢