Well, look what the cat dragged in.看看你都招惹了什么好事
drag in:插入
Why do you drag in such irrelevant facts?
把这些不相干的事扯进来干什么?
I don't want to drag in this case .
我不想牵扯到这件事里面去。
She's not alone, by the way.还有,不止她一个人生气
by the way:顺便说; 顺便问一下
By the way, will you take little Katie with you?
顺便问一下,你带凯蒂一起去吗?
Why are you mad at me?你为什么生我的气
be mad at:对 ... 非常愤怒; 恼火
He was mad at missing his train.
他为没赶上火车而恼火。
I ended up crashing at work.只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了
end up:结束;告终
If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.
你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。