So which parent spoils you the most?
爸爸妈妈谁更宠你
Easy. My dad.
简单 爸爸
That's an understatement.
说“宠”都太轻描淡写了
And what about your brother?
你的哥哥呢
Is there any sibling rivalry there?
有没有兄妹之间的竞争
My brother gets away with murder.
我哥溜之大吉了
Notice his absence this morning?
你注意到他今早就不在了吧
Mm. He really should've been here by now.
他这会儿应该来的
I can't imagine what's keeping him.
真不知道什么事绊住了他
Daniel's been doing some charity work
丹尼尔在蒙托克的码头那儿
down at the docks in Montauk.
做慈善工作
Tyler Barrol, Daniel's Harvard friend.
我是泰勒·巴罗 丹尼尔的哈佛校友
Melissa Andetson. With the "Times."
梅丽莎·安德森 《时代》的记者
Tyler's been staying with us for the summer.
泰勒这个夏天都和我们在一起
In fact, he's practically a member of the family.
他基本是这个家的一份子了
You should really come
明晚的结婚纪念日晚宴
to the anniversary dinner tomorrow night.
你一定要来哦
Of course.
当然
So you're going to be having an intimate dinner
这么说你是打算举办一次私人聚餐
rather than one of your legendary soirees?
而不是你著名的社交晚宴
Oh, well, it's become kind of a tradition on its own,
这是我们家的传统
just close friends and family.
只有密友和家人参加
Not to overstep, but may I bring Ashley
我不想无礼 但我能不能带阿什莉出席
as my date?
作为我的女伴
Oh, Tyler, I'm sure the Graysons
泰勒 我想格雷森夫妇
already have enough people.
已经请了够多人了
Mm. It's a lovely idea.
这主意不错
Great.
好极了
Then I'll bring a date, too.
那我也带个伴儿
Last I heard, you and Adam had broken up.
据我所知 你和亚当分手了
Let's keep it to tradition.
我们还是沿袭传统吧