We gonna be okay.Where are you going?
我们会没事的,你们去哪儿?
As far from the evidence as we can get.
离证据愈远愈好
Wait, there's not going to be any evidence!
等等...证据马上就没了!
Come here. Come here.Hey, don't be shy. Here, look.
来...大家来.喂...别害羞...来...瞧瞧
Free sample,help yourself, okay? Free sample.Tell yourt friend.
免费的样品.来拿吧,免费的样品.告诉你朋友们
Gun for you.Happy times. Come on.Help yourselves. No charge.
枪吗?过瘾吧!全部送...免费
Everything goes.Guns, guns, guns, yes, come on up!
快来呀!枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Here! You're having fun now, huh? Come on! Guns, guns, guns! Yes!
来!高兴吧?快来!枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Bullets, guns, grenades!Take 'em all.Take the whole crate. Go ahead.
子弹...枪...手榴弹...耶!统统拿走!整箱拿...快!
Gun, grenades, hooray!Bullets! Guns! Grenades!Yeah.
手榴弹...耶!子弹...枪...手榴弹... 好
That one's got your name on it.You want one, too? Come on.
枪上还刻着你的名字呢?你也要吗?快来
Don't forget the bullets.Don't forget the bullets.
别忘了子弹哦!别忘了子弹哦!
How can you shoot a gun if you don't have bullets?
没子弹的话,枪也没用
Everything goes for free!Guns, grenades!
所有的,通通免费,枪,手榴弹!
All you see. Bullets,guns, grenades.
一切你看得见的,子弹。枪,手榴弹!
Hooray, hooray!Have the bullets.
耶!耶!快拿子弹
What a cargo crew at Heathrow Airport
机组人员花一整天搬运的货物
does in a day took a bunch of malnourished Sierra Leonean locals ten minutes.
塞拉利昂的饥民,在十分钟之内就搬光了
By the time Agent Valentine got there,
当瓦伦丁特工到达时
you could find more guns on a plane full of Quakers.
草原上遍地是枪,人人手舞足蹈