Could be. Who knows?
可能吧,谁知道呢?
Look, there’s something wrong with her if she doesn’t get what you’re doing.
她不能理解你,是她的问题
There is nothing wrong with her. Nothing.
她没有问题,没有
I’ve spent a year with her. She’s perfect.
我跟她相处了一年,她是个完美的人
The Julia Child in your head is perfect,
你脑中的Julia是完美的
the Julia Child that doesn’t understand what you’re doing is not perfect.
现实中不是 也许你做的还不够好
The one in your head is the one that matters.
你脑子里的那个Julia是最重要的
I’m never gonna meet her.
我永远也不会有机会跟她见面了
But you already know her.
但你已经认识她了
- Thank you. - You’re welcome. Anytime.
- 谢谢 - 随时准备为你效劳
- She saved me. - You saved yourself.
- 她拯救了我 - 你拯救了自己
I was drowning and she pulled me out of the ocean.
当我在生活的海洋里沉溺的时候 她将我救了起来
Don’t get carried away.
别急着否认自己
Julia Child began learning to cook
Julia在生活中迷茫的时候
because she loved her husband, and she loved food,
选择了烹饪,因为她爱自己的丈夫,也爱美食
and she didn’t know what else to do with herself.
然而在烹饪的过程中
And, in the process, she found joy.
她惊喜地发现了生活的乐趣
I didn’t understand this for a long time, but I do now.
以前我没有意识到这一点,现在我懂了
Julia taught me that.
这都是Julia教我的
But here’s what Julia really taught me.
而Julia真正教给我的是如何烹饪
She taught me to cook.
好教我如何烹饪
So here we are.
我们开始烹饪
One day to go and one recipe.
最后一天,最后一份食谱