Asian markets are in a tailspin,
亚洲市场陷入混乱
and I can't get my broker on the phone.
而我无法联系到我的股票经纪人
Any advice before I drown myself in the ocean?
在我投海自尽之前 你们有什么建议吗
Well, too late.
太迟了
The only thing that can save me now is a pretty girl
现在只有美女能拯救我
You'll do.
你就行
Asian markets?
亚洲市场
Well, you know, I-I read the "Journal" on the way over.
我在来的路上看了新闻报
I'm glad you decided to come.
你决定过来 我很开心
You want to hit the bar?
想去吧台吗
I-I gotta tell you something first.
我想先跟你说一些事
You know I can't compete with all this, right?
你知道我配不上这一切
All what?
什么一切
This. Your life.
这些 你的生活
I have no money.
我没钱
I mean, at one point, Jack was gonna sell the bar,
我是说 杰克一度想卖掉酒吧
and--and then I would've gotten a piece, but, uh,
那样的话 我还能分到一份钱
that didn't happen.
但是 他没有卖
And, uh, I was glad at the time,
那时候我很开心
you know, because--because the bar's an excuse to--to stay around here.
因为酒吧是我留在这里的好借口
And--and--and that means I'll be close to you.
那意味着我可以接近你
But it's also not,
但那也不是好理由
'cause like I said before, I can't compete.
因为 就像我之前说的 我配不上
You know what I'm sayin'?
你懂我的意思吗
I'm rich. You're not.
我有钱 你没钱
Who cares?
那又怎么样
You...
你
Your brother moves quick.
你弟弟动作很快嘛
You? Not so much.
而你 差多了