Julia Child said that?
Julia Child 那么说了吗?
Has she read my blog?
她读我的博客了吗?
No, I don’t really wanna comment.
不,我并不想评论什么
But thank you for calling.
但谢谢你的电话
Julia hates me.
Julia讨厌我
Jule?
茱尔?
They hate us.
他们讨厌我们的书
Who?
谁?
Houghton Mifflin.
Houghton Mifflin杂志社的人
- They don’t hate you. - They do. They absolutely do.
- 他们不讨厌你 - 他们一定讨厌我
No, they say the book is good.
没有,他们说书很好
But they don’t want to publish it.
但就是不愿意出版
Well, they think it’s too expensive. They think it’s "economically prohibitive."
他们说造价太贵了 卖不出去
Eight years of our lives just turned out to be something for me to do
八年了,我总算找到了想做的事情
so I wouldn’t have nothing to do.
而不至于无所事事
Oh, well. Boo-hoo. Now what?
现在怎么办?
- You’re a teacher. - Yeah.
- 你是老师 - 是
You can teach.
你可以教烹饪啊
Right? We’ll go home and...
对吧?我们回家
Where’s home?
家在哪里?
Where do we live?
我们住在哪里?