Hi, I’m a producer at the Food Network. We’d love to meet with you.
你好,我是美食在线的制作人 我们想采访你
- Talk to you. - We have some ideas.
我们有很多想法
I don’t know whether you’re thinking of turning this into...
我们不知你是否想把这变成一本书
- A book. - A movie.
- 一本书 - 一部电影
- A television series. - A one-woman show.
- 一部电视 - 一档女性栏目
- Call me. - Call me.
- 打给我 - 打给我
Call me.
打给我
Thank you, God.
谢谢上帝
Gimlets. Gimlets - Here you go. - Thank you.
- 鸡尾酒来了 - 谢谢
- Hi, this is Julie. - And Eric.
嗨,这里是Julie和Eric的家
- And we are busy cooking. - And blogging.
我们正在忙着做饭,写博客
And other stuff, so leave a message.
还有其它的事,请留言
Hi, it’s Barry Ryan from the Santa Barbara News-Press,
嗨,我是圣巴巴拉杂志社的Barry Ryan
and I’m writing an article about Julia Child’s 90th birthday
我正在写一篇报导Julia Child 90大寿的文章
and I asked her about your blog,
我向她问起关于你的博客的事情
and, frankly, she was kind of a pill about it so I thought maybe you’d want to comment.
说实话她对它比较反感 所以我想问你,是否想对此发表评论
Hello?
喂
Yes, it is.
我是
She said that?
她那么说了吗?