Hey, Frank.
弗兰克
Have a seat.
坐吧
Water.
来杯水
We've been through a lot together.
我们一起经历了许多风风雨雨
We certainly have.
确实如此
Too much, I think.
我想也许太多了点
I think the time has come for us to go our separate ways.
是时候该分道扬镳了
Are you firing me?
你是要解雇我吗
No. Firing is not the word I'd use.
说"解雇"也太伤感情了
After 20 years of service,
我为你做牛做马了20年
what word would you use?
你觉得怎么说才不伤感情
Okay.
好吧
All right. You want to hear the truth?
你想听实话吗
For whatever reason, you've chosen to show
不知出于什么原因 你对我妻子的忠心
a deeper loyalty to my wife than to me.
远远超过了对我的忠心
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, come on. There's only one way
别装了 我从开曼的账户里
Victoria could've found out
开了支票给莉迪亚
about the check I wrote to Lydia from the Cayman account,
维多利亚是不可能知道的
and that was from you.
除非你告诉她
Now exactly why you chose to breach my trust,
现如今 我还真猜不透
I can only speculate.
你选择背弃我的原因
But the net result is the same.
但最终结果都是一样的
No matter how you do the math, Frank.
不管你想玩什么花样 弗兰克
I can't trust you anymore.
我再也无法相信你了
You can't trust me?
你没法相信我了吗
You wouldn't be sitting here if it wasn't for me?
要是没有我 你现在还能坐在这儿吗
You'd be in a federal prison, rotting...
你早烂在联邦监狱里了
and David Clarke would still be alive.
而大卫·克拉克也不会冤死
Yeah, which is why I wrote a second check in your name.
所以我又开了一张支票 是给你的
Now I think you'll see that it reflects my deepest loyalty
我想你也看得出来 这张支票饱含了
and appreciation for what you've done.
我对你所做一切的诚意和感激
My jet's all fueled up,
飞机已经准备好了
ready to take you anywhere you want to go.
可以把你送到你想去的地方
I suggest you go someplace very far away from here.
我建议你走得远远的