That needs to go in the pool house, please.
抬到泳池那去 谢谢
Uh, we just need to put the lanterns over the patio door.
把彩灯挂满整个露台门
That needs to go straight. Straight. Just-- yeah, straight.
再摆正一点 对 正了
Ashley, this looks fantastic.
阿什莉 这布置得好棒
Very festive.
充满节日的气氛
Thanks, although, I have to admit,
多谢夸奖 虽然 我不得不承认
it is slightly humiliating, having to plan a party
让我策划一个纪念英格兰战败的聚会
celebrating the defeat of England.
着实有点丢人
I don't do well with rejection.
我一般心理排斥 就会做得不好
Obviously,
显然
that was over 200 years ago.
那是两百多年前的事儿了
Is Daniel in the back?
丹尼尔在家吗
No. He and Tyler went to grab some lunch.
没 他和泰勒去吃午饭了
Hey, I don't know if you have plans tonight,
我不知道你俩今晚有无安排
but Tyler thought it might be fun if we all went on a double date.
但泰勒说也许四人晚餐会很有意思
Isn't that sweet?
是不是很贴心
Yeah, so sweet. Um...
对 很贴心
But, you know, things are very new with Daniel,
但是 我刚开始与丹尼尔交往
and we're still kinda getting to know each other.
而且我们俩还在相互了解中
That's kind of hard to do with Tyler around.
所以跟泰勒一起会有点尴尬
Oh, my god. You hate him.
天了 你讨厌他
No, I don't hate him.
不 我不是讨厌
I just...
只是
I don't--I don't know him very well.
我不是 不是很了解他
Well, why not get to know him?
那为什么不趁机多了解他呢
This is really important to you, isn't it?
这对你很重要 对吗
Yes, it is.
对 是的
I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't.
如果不重要 我就不会问你了
I really like him, Emily,
艾米莉 我真的很喜欢他
and he is Daniel's best friend.
他又是丹尼尔的好朋友
Give him a chance.
给他次机会吧
You're right. Count us in.
你说得对 算上我们吧
Super.
太棒了