And I feel like she is there with me in the kitchen.
我能感觉到她就在我的厨房里
She’s like your imaginary friend.
她是你想象中的朋友
Yes.
对
And, of course, she is the person I write for every day.
当然,我每天就是为她在写博客
Although, I don’t think she ever reads it. I don’t know.
虽然我不知道,她是否读过
I’m dying to meet her.
我非常的想与她见面
I would like to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in 1946.
我曾幻想可以回到1946年去当她的伴娘
I realize that that would take an inexplicable episode of time travel,
后来我意识到 这需要时间旅行才行
but that is the sort of thing that I think about.
但是我确实想过要这么做
We’re planning a pilgrimage to Julia’s Cambridge kitchen
等这一切结束了,我们打算去
in the Smithsonian museum when this is over.
史密森尼博物馆里Julia的厨房参观
But first, I have to finish. I have 15 days and 24 recipes,
但是首先,我得完成计划 我剩15天,还有24份菜谱
and I still have to bone a duck.
我还得给一只鸭子剔骨
I read somewhere that it was bad form to say "yum" while you’re eating, but "yum."
我曾经在那本书读过,在吃饭的时候说 “好吃极了”不好,但是还是忍不住要说“真是好吃”
Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, this is Julie Powell. Please hold.
这里是曼哈顿下城发展公司 我是Julie Powell,请稍等
Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, this is Julie Powell. Can you hold?
这里是曼哈顿下城发展公司 我是Julie Powell,能稍等一下吗?
- Yes. - Great.
- 可以 - 太好了
- Lower Manhattan Development... - Julie, it’s Sarah.
- 曼哈顿下城发展公司… - Julie,我是Sarah
The New York Times. I can’t believe it!
纽约时报,简直难以置信
I know. I know, I know, I know, I know. Can I call you back?
我知道,我知道,我一会打给你好吗?
I have to call you back. Hold on.
我一会再打给你,稍等
Hello, this is Julie Powell. How can I help you?
你好,我是Julie Powell,有什么可以帮你的吗?