Eric, come see the world’s most beautiful chicken.
Eric,快来看这世界上最美的烤鸡
Naughty.
调皮
Wow.
喔
Oh, my God.
天呐
It feels so good. No, I’m serious. I love it!
我觉得很好吃,我说真的,我喜欢
I just want to savor this moment.
我太想珍藏这一刻了
The moment that you can just imagine they’re going to love everything you did
此时你可以幻想 人们喜欢我这本书
The moment when anything is possible.
此刻一切都充满了可能
and it’s going to sell a million copies and change the world.
然后买上个几百万本 我的书有改变世界的魔力
Yes. But I think it calls for a great bottle of wine.
是的,但我觉得我还需要一瓶酒
- Don’t you think? - Yes.
- 你觉得呢? - 对
What’s for dinner?
晚餐吃什么?
What if she doesn’t eat pork?
如果她不吃猪肉怎么办?
She’s a food writer. Of course she eats pork. You’ll be fine. You’ll be fine.
她是个美食评论家,当然吃猪肉了 你会没事的,会没事的
You’re right. I know you’re right. I’m sure you’re right.
你是对的,我知道你是对的,我肯定
- Is she early? - She’s right on time.
- 她提前了吗? - 她很准时
- I’ll finish, I’ll finish. - Thank you, thank you.
- 我来收尾,我来 - 谢谢,谢谢
You are a terrible human being. And very difficult to live with.
你是个很变态的人 而且很难相处
Who is it?
谁啊?
Amanda Hesser from The New York Times.
纽约时报的Amanda Hesser
Come in.
请进
You have such a sense of Julia when you do something like this,
当你做这些美食的时候 你会觉得Julia就在身边
as a teacher,
作为你的指导者,