I suppose you think that was terribly clever
你以为这样很聪明吗?
Come on, Gandalf Did you see their faces?
别这样 甘道夫 你看到他们的表情了吗?
There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly
世上有很多有魔力的戒指 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用
It was just a bit of fun
只是好玩嘛
Oh, you're probably right, as usual
也许你是对的 就像从前
You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? Two eyes
你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的 会吧? 我会两只眼睛都牢牢地看着
As often as I can spare them
能看多久就看多久
I'm leaving everything to him
我要把所有的东西都留给他
What about this ring of yours?
那么 那个戒指呢?
Is that staying too? Yes, yes
也留下吗? 是 是的!
It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece
就放在壁炉上的信封里
No Wait,
不!等等
it'shere in my pocket
还在我的口袋里
Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?
真奇怪 不是吗?
Yet, after all, why not?
是啊 为什么不?
Why shouldn't I keep it?
为什么我不能留下它?
I think you should leave the ring behind
我想你应该留下这戒指 比尔博
Is that so hard?
有这么难吗?
Well, no
哦 当然不是
And yes
的确很难