But who isn’t?
谁不是泼妇呢?
Julia.
Julia不是
I’ve been thinking about me and Julia.
我一直在把自己和Julia对比来看
She was a secretary for a government agency and I am, too.
她是一个在政府工作的秘书,我也是
A really nice guy married her. A really nice guy married me.
我们都嫁给了一个非常好的男人
Both of us were lost
我们都曾迷失自我
and both of us were saved by food in some way or other.
又都因为食物 重新点燃了生活的希望
So major overlaps. But let’s face it, I am not Julia Child.
我们有不少相同的地方 但是我并不是Julia Child
Julia Child never lost her temper just because something boiled over,
Julia Child永远不会因为烧沸了东西
or collapsed in the oven, or just plain fell through.
做坏了饭或是打碎了盘子就发脾气
And she was never horrible to her husband, I’m sure.
而且她绝对不会这么凶暴地对她的老公
And she never behaved like, "Who has time to be married?"
她也绝不会像我一样 “谁结婚了还有时间?”
Which is how I behave sometimes, I’m sorry to say.
我为我的行为而感到惭愧
I wish I were more like her. She deserved her husband and I don’t.
我希望我能更像她 她值得她的丈夫的疼爱,而我却不配
That’s the truth.
这就是事实
Well, anyway, that’s the truth for now.
至少现在是
Yogurt for dinner.
晚餐喝的酸奶
Hi, you’ve reached Eric Powell at Archaeology magazine. Leave a message.
嗨,这里是考古杂志的eric Powell 请留言
I hated sleeping without you last night.
昨晚没有你,我彻夜难眠