But that’s not why I didn’t come to work. I didn’t come to work because I had...
但那不是我没来上班的原因 我是因为…
Stomach flu.
肠胃炎
Listen, it’s a free country.
听着,这虽然是一个自由的国家
But this little thing of yours on the Internet, I do not want to show up in it. Okay?
但是关于你的小博客 我不想因此而使公司蒙羞
And if you don’t feel like coming in to work, let me know.
如果你不想来上班了 请告诉我
Somebody will want this job. We’re trying to do something here.
有人想要这份工作 我们在这是做事的
I’m sorry.
对不起
Anyone else would fire you.
换成别人就会解雇你
A Republican would fire you.
共和党的人会解雇你
I’m not a schmuck.
别把我当傻子
I’m in shock. I can’t believe it.
我很震惊,难以置信
You’re like "The Ones." If you and Eric can’t make it work, who can?
你们两个就像命中注定的一对 如果你跟Eric都不能在一起,就没人能在一起了
All sorts of people can. Just not me because I am a bitch.
好多人在一起啊 只是我不能,因为我是个泼妇
I am, Sarah. I’m a bitch. barab,
我就是个泼妇
I know. I know you are.
我知道,我知道
By the way, Garth and I broke up.
还有,我和Garth也分手了
Oh, God, I didn’t even ask. I am a one-way street, just like Eric says.
哦,天呐,我都没过问过你 Eric说的对,我是个自私的人
It’s okay. I wasn’t in love with him.
没事,反正我也不爱他
Do you really think I’m a bitch?
你真的觉得我是个泼妇吗?
- Well, yeah. - I know.
- 额,是的 - 我就知道