They’ll ask you whether you prefer Paris or Paris.
他们会问你你是喜欢去巴黎啊 还是巴黎啊,还是巴黎啊
It’s a possibility. It’s not likely, but it is a possibility.
有可能,虽然可能性不大,但还是有可能
And if they are moving us back to Paris,
如果他们让我们搬回巴黎
I can look for an apartment when I’m there next week.
我下周过去的时候,可以去找一间公寓
Good idea, yes?
想法不错吧?
I promise I’ll call you the minute they tell me
我跟你保证,他们一旦通知我,我就马上告诉你
we’re being transferred back to Paris, all right?
我们就要回到巴黎了,好吗?
All right.
好啊
- I know, darling. I know. - I think it could happen.
- 我知道,亲爱的,我明白的 - 我想这一定会发生的
It could happen, I know.
一定会的
Stay right there. That’s perfect.
就绑到这里不要动,非常好
- Say cheese, ducky. - Move your hand.
- 笑一个,小鸭子, - 把手拿开
- Good. Great. - Put your legs together, darling.
- 很好,真棒 - 把腿在并上,宝贝儿
It’s very simple.
很简单啊
We’re just going to tell her she should have a smaller share of the royalties
我们正准备告诉她,她应该降低她那份版税
because it is clear she can’t put in the 40 hours a week you and I are spending on it.
因为她根本就不能像咱俩这样 一个星期在它上面花40个钟头
- Sixty is more like it. Eighty. - Exactly.
- 何止40个钟头,60都有了,甚至80 - 就是嘛
- You and I are vaches enrages. - That’s exactly what we are. Mad cows.
- 咱俩真是忙死了 - 确实是,忙的像两条疯牛
But I can’t bring myself to say this to Louisette.
但是我跟Louisette开不了这口啊
- You’re going to have to do it. - I will do it. We must be cold-blooded.
- 必须得你来跟她说 - 我来讲,我们必须得冷血一点
I shall love her much more when this is settled.
当这事搞定后我会更爱她的
It isn’t that you’re not helping to some extent.
在某种程度上来说,并不是你没帮到我们
But I am helping.
但是我确实有帮助啊
It was my idea to add peas to the coq au vin recipe.
把豌豆加到酒闷仔鸡的菜谱中可是我的想法啊
We know, and that was a wonderful idea,
我们知道,那确实是个很棒的主意
but the book has become a magnum opus.
但是这本书是要写成一本巨著的