手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与密室 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第180期:失控的游走球(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

“D'you realize how much we're going to have to steal, Hermione?

“你知不知道我们到底要偷多少东西,赫敏?
Shredded skin of a boomslang, that's definitely not in the students' cupboard.
非洲树蛇的蛇皮碎片,那是学生储藏柜里绝对没有的。
What're we going to do, break into Snape's private stores?
我们怎么办,闯进斯内普的私人仓库?
I don't know if this is a good idea.”
我不知道这是不是一个主意。”
Hermione shut the book with a snap.
赫敏啪的一声把书合上。
“Well, if you two are going to chicken out, fine,” she said.
“好吧,如果你们害怕了,想临阵脱逃,那也没什么。”她说。
There were bright pink patches on her cheeks and her eyes were brighter than usual.
她的面颊上泛起两团鲜艳的红晕,眼睛比平日更加明亮。
“I don't want to break rules, you know.
“你们知道,我是不想违犯校规的。
I think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion.
我认为,威胁麻瓜出身的人比调制一种复杂的药剂恶劣得多。
But if you don't want to find out if it's Malfoy, I'll go straight to Madam Pince now and hand the book back in—”
不过,如果你们不想弄清楚那是不是马尔福干的,我现在就去找平斯夫人,把书还给她…”
“I never thought I'd see the day when you'd be persuading us to break rules,” said Ron.
“我从来没想到,有一天居然会看到你劝说我们违犯校规。”罗恩说,
“All right, we'll do it. But not toenails, okay?”
“好吧,说干就干。可是千万不要脚趾甲,好吗?”
“How long will it take to make, anyway?” said Harry as Hermione, looking happier, opened the book again.
“这药水到底需要多长时间才能调制好?”哈利问。
“Well, since the fluxweed has got to be picked at the full moon and the lacewings have got to be stewed for twenty-one days.
这时赫敏情绪有所好转,她又把书打开了。“是这样,流液草要在满月的那天采,草蛉虫要熬二十天。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。