From me.
从我这儿
Sometimes when you talk to me, you don't even see me.
有时,你和我说话的时候 根本就不看着我
Look, a woman knows when a man looks into her eyes
当你看着一个女人的眼睛 却看到其他人的时候
and sees someone else.
她会知道的
Now you know I want to give you all the things that you want,
你知道,我想给你 所有你想要的东西
right?
对吗?
But I can't,
可我做不到
because they're gone...
因为一切都没有了……
they're broken.
一切都破碎了
All right?
你懂了?
Is the veil too much?
面纱是不是太多了?
Are you kidding? You look perfect!
开玩笑 你看上去简直是太完美了!
You're the most beautiful bride.
你是最美的新娘
- You look gorgeous, honey. - Thank you.
- 你看上去光芒四射,宝贝 - 谢谢
Wait until Lon sees you in this dress, he's gonna go crazy.
待会儿隆看到你穿着这个 他一定会发疯的
He won't be able to take his eyes off you,
他的眼睛肯定一刻都离不开你
or his hands.
或者是他的手
Oh, you're bad!
哦,你太坏了!
Have you seen this morning's paper?
有没有看今天早上的报纸?
The "Daily Journal" says that you are going to be
日报上说 你将成为这一季的
- the social highlight of the season. - Of the season?
- 社交之星 - 这一季的?
This is gonna be a celebration the likes of which this town's never seen!
我们要在城里 举行一次史无前例的庆典!
She doesn't plan, she plots, doesn't she?
她早就预谋好了吧