Well, we know lots of people in Washington who have lost their jobs,
我们了解到华盛顿的好多人 在给政府工作了好多年后
after years in government service, for no reason whatsoever.
就毫无任何原因地失业了
And Paul had to make a list of every single book in the embassy library.
于是Paul就不得不 给大使馆图书馆里的每一本书列一个单子
Surely you’re not suggesting that the French government is any better.
当然,你也不觉得法国政府会好到哪去
- And... - Shall we dance?
- 而且… - 我们跳个舞吧?
Come on, dance with me.
来吧,跟我跳支舞
Excuse us.
失陪了
You said you didn’t want to talk about it, then you went and talked about it.
你说过你不想谈论这个的 可你还是说到了这个
I know, I never learn.
我知道,我总是不长记性
Where’s my big sprig?
我的大图钉在哪里?
Up here, whipping away.
过来,飞驰过来吧
And for dinner, mayonnaise?
晚饭做蛋黄酱?
- That’s good. - That is good, isn’t it?
- 味道不错 - 味道是相当不错了,不是吗?
- Very. From your sister.
- 非常棒,你姐姐给你的信
- I’m going to send this recipe to Avis.
- 我要把这个菜谱寄给Avis
I’m very excited about it.
我很激动啊
- I think it’s a breakthrough.
- 我觉得这是一次突破
- Well, it tastes like it.
- 嗯,尝起来是这样的
Dorothy is pregnant.
Dorothy怀孕了