Harry sincerely hoped the artist had imagined the looks of intense pain on their faces.
哈利真诚地希望,那些人脸上极度痛苦的神情是画家凭空想象出来的。
“This is the most complicated potion I've ever seen,” said Hermione as they scanned the recipe.
“这是我见过的最复杂的药剂。”他们浏览配方时,赫敏说。
“Lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, and knotgrass,” she murmured, running her finger down the list of ingredients.
“草蛉虫,蚂蟥,流液草和两耳草,”她喃喃地念着,用手指一条条指着配料单,
“Well, they're easy enough, they're in the student store-cupboard, we can help ourselves.
“这些都很容易弄到,学生的储藏柜里就有,我们可以自己去取。
Oooh, look, powdered horn of a bicorn—don't know where we're going to get that—shredded skin of a boomslang—that'll be tricky, too—and of course a bit of whoever we want to change into.”
哎哟,瞧,还有研成粉末的双角兽的角—不知道上哪儿去找……一条非洲树蛇的蛇皮碎片—那也很难弄到—当然啦,还要我们想变的那个人身上的一点儿东西。”
“Excuse me?” said Ron sharply.
“对不起,”罗恩尖锐地说,
“What d'you mean, a bit of whoever we're changing into?
“你这是什么意思,什么叫我们想变的那个人身上的一点儿东西?
I'm drinking nothing with Crabbe's toenails in it—”
如果有克拉布的脚趾甲在里面,我是决不喝的……”
Hermione continued as though she hadn't heard him.
赫敏好像没有听见他的话,继续说道
“We don't have to worry about that yet, though, because we add those bits last.”
“我们现在还不用操这个心,那点儿东西最后才放进去呢……”
Ron turned, speechless, to Harry, who had another worry.
罗恩哑口无言地转向哈利,而哈利又产生了另一个疑虑。