Well, you see you have to get their permission first.
你首先要得到他们的许可
And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you.
而且,我想你可能 过分乐观的估计了他们对你的喜爱
Is that right?
是这样吗?
- Mm-hmm. - Oh, I don't think so.
- 正是 - 哦,我可不这么认为
Then why not?
为什么?
Oh, 'cause I asked them already and they said yes.
因为我已经问过他们了 他们已经点头了
What?
什么?
One more thing.
还有一件事
I love you.
我爱你
Will you marry me, honey?
嫁给我好吗?亲爱的
I know I kid around a lot, but I'm crazy about you.
我知道我经常开玩笑 不过我真的非常非常爱你
Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world.
嫁给我好吗? 让我做世界上最幸福的男人
Yes. Yes!
好的,好的!
- Just hold tight. - Where are you going?
- 拿好 - 你要去哪儿?
Oh my God. Mama.
天哪,妈妈
Okay, stop the band.
好了 乐队请停一下
Excuse me. I'd like everyone here to know
对不起 我想让在座的各位都知道
that this young lady and I are getting married.
这位年轻的小姐和我 就要结婚了
She agreed with all her heart, but couldn't understand
她答应的时候是全心全意的 可她不明白
why at the very moment she said yes,
为什么就在她说“好的”的时候
Noah's face came to her mind.
诺亚的脸孔 在她脑海中浮现出来