Keep an eye out, we don’t want to miss Dorothy.
眼睛盯着点 我们可不想错过Dorothy
It’s impossible to miss your sister.
那是你姐姐啊
I don’t see her!
我看不到她
- There she is. - Dorothy!
- 她在那儿 - Dorothy!
Hi, Julia! I missed you!
Julia,我想死你了!
- Paul! - Hi. Hi, sweetie.
- Paul - 你好,甜心
So good to see...
很高兴见到...
I’ve had an adventure on the ocean liner!
我在越洋客轮上经历了一次冒险呢
- I didn’t get sick once! - Good girl! How about your legs?
- 我一点都没晕船 - 好样的!你的腿怎样了?
People were dropping like flies all around me!
人们像苍蝇一样在我身边纷纷落下
- Look. - Oh, my goodness.
- 看 - 噢,天啊
Look at that.
看那儿
All I think about all day is food and then I dream about it all night.
我整天想的就是食物 连晚上做梦都还是它
It is true, she’s obsessed.
这是真的 她完全痴迷了
If I didn’t sit in the kitchen, I’d never see her.
要是我不坐在厨房里,我就别想看到她
Last week, I dreamed that I made cassoulet for Dad,
上周我梦见给我爸爸做了扁豆炖肉
and he hated it, of course.
当然了,他讨厌这道菜
He doesn’t understand any of this.
他对此丝毫不通
I almost feel sorry for him.
我都为他感到遗憾
He wanted so much for us to stay in Pasadena,
他总是希望我们呆在帕萨迪纳市
marry Republicans, and breed like rabbits.
嫁给共和党人,像兔子一样生孩子