Mom?
老妈?
You see, the problem is that they love me.
你看,问题在于他们喜欢我
- I'm exactly the type of man - They do.
我正是他们希望你找的人
- they want you to end up with. - Really?
真的吗?
You know, I'm wealthy, I'm from the South, I got a decent job.
你瞧,我很有钱 我来自南方,还有份体面的工作
You know, I'm an incredible dancer, I'm a really smart guy.
还有,我的舞跳得很棒 我真的很聪明
You look great. - I like to think-- - So what's the problem, huh?
- 我想…… - 那问题在哪儿呢?
- Now just this, if you marry me-- - Mm-hmm.
- 就是这个问题,如果你嫁给我…… - 怎样?
- Now listen close.
- 听仔细了
- If you marry me... - Mm-hmm.
- 如果你嫁给我…… - 唔?
then you will have lost a life long battle of defiance against them.
那么你这一生与他们所做的斗争 将终告失败
Oh my goodness, what are we going to do?
哦老天 你要干什么?
- I do not know. - Huh!
- 我不知道 - 哈!
Hey, band, you feeling all right?
嗨,弟兄们 你们感觉好吗?
Hey, band, you feeling all right?!
嗨,弟兄们 你们感觉好吗?
See Allie, I think-- damn it, I think you have to marry me.
瞧艾丽,我想…… 我想你必须得嫁给我
- I think you need to marry me. - I do?
- 我想你必须得嫁给我 - 是吗?
- Yes you do. - I do, why?
- 是的 - 是吗,为什么?
Because if you do, you parents will always know
因为如果你答应的话 你的父母就会知道
the unhappiness that you feel for not being able to disappoint them.
你因为没能令他们失望 而感到不高兴
I think you may have overlooked one minor detail.
我想你可能忽略了一个小细节
And what's that?
什么细节?