Goddamn it! Son of a bitch! Stop that.
妈的,混蛋!别这样!
Open the damn gate! Open it!
打开该死的门!
Fabri, Tommy, give me a hand here!
法布里,汤米,帮我忙。
Move a side. Move a side. Come on, pull!
让开。让开,拉。
Pull! Pull!Move a side! Put that down.
啦!让开,把那个放下。
Move a side! One! Two!
让开,一、二。
Stop that! One!Two!Three!
一、二、三。
Again!
再一次。
Let's go!
我们走。
Let's go, Rose. You can't go up there.
走,萝丝。不能从这里上去。
You can't do this!
不能从这里上去。
Keep order here. Back, back, back.
保持秩序,退后。
Hold on to her!
抓紧
Pull her in! Get back I say
把她拉进来,退后,
or I'll shoot you all like dogs.Keep order here!
不然我宰了你们,保持秩序!
Keep order, I say.
叫你们保持秩序!
Mr. Lowe, man this boat.
娄先生,你来负责。