What's up, Dec? Skipper?
今天如何 德克 船长
We're not open yet.
我们还没开始营业
You'd think he'd have our hours of operation down by now, right?
这么久了 他该知道我们的营业时间了吧
Can't a guy hang with his broheim?
难道男生就不能找他的基友玩吗
No, and don't ever call me that. So...
不行 别再那样叫我 那
What's the haps with you and Ems?
你跟艾米进展如何
Sounds like Danny boy is starting to pull ahead.
看来丹尼小子已经遥遥领先了
There's no haps.
我根本就没机会
I'm just not her type.
我不是她的菜
You're everyone's type.
你是所有人的菜
What? You can't wait for this girl to come to you.
你不能等着她对你主动
Trust me. I know her.
相信我 我了解她
You are now competing for an elite piece of Hampton's tail,
你现在争的可是汉普顿的名媛
and with a Grayson, no less.
何况对手还是格雷森
Yeah, a Grayson who he just hired to work here.
对 那个刚被雇佣来这工作的格雷森
Don't ask about that.
别问了
I'm not sure how it happened myself.
我也不明白是怎么发生的
It happened because your inner gladiator's finally waking up.
是你内心的角斗士终于苏醒了
Poor little rich boy,
而可怜的小富哥
rebelling against the pressures of having it all.
要应对爱情事业双重压力
And deep down, you know that you can turn
在内心深处 你知道
this fortuitous power shift to your advantage,
你能将这意外的权力对调转变为你的优势
and Emily will be yours.
那样艾米莉就是你的了
You're a mental case. You know that?
你就是个疯子 知道吗
He also happens to be right.
也许他是对的
Come on, guys like us want girls like that,
像我们这样的穷小子想追到富家小姐
we gotta fight a little bit harder.
就得好好加把劲
Unless...
除非
you don't really think she's worth it.
你认为她不值得你这样付出