“But that's impossible,” Harry said as Ron laughed.
“这是不可能的。”哈利说,罗恩笑出了声。
“No, it's not,” said Hermione. “All we'd need would be some Polyjuice Potion.”
“不,有可能,”赫敏说,“我们只需要一些复方汤剂。”
“What's that?” said Ron and Harry together.
“那是什么东西?”罗恩和哈利异口同声地问。
“Snape mentioned it in class a few weeks ago—”
“几个星期前,斯内普在课堂上提到过—”
“D'you think we've got nothing better to do in Potions than listen to Snape?” muttered Ron.
“在魔药课上,你除了听斯内普讲课,就没有别的更有趣的事情可做吗?”罗恩嘟囔着。
“It transforms you into somebody else. Think about it! We could change into three of the Slytherins.
“这种汤剂能把你变成另外一个人。想想吧!我们可以变成三个斯莱特林的学生。
No one would know it was us. Malfoy would probably tell us anything.
谁也不会知道是我们。马尔福可能会把一切都告诉我们的。
He's probably boasting about it in the Slytherin common room right now, if only we could hear him.”
眼下他大概就在斯莱特林的公共休息室里吹牛呢,只可惜我们听不见。”
“This Polyjuice stuff sounds a bit dodgy to me,” said Ron, frowning.
“我觉得这种复方什么的东西有点儿悬,”罗恩说着,皱起了眉头,
“What if we were stuck looking like three of the Slytherins forever?”
“如果我们变成了三个斯莱特林,永远变不回来了怎么办?”
“It wears off after a while,” said Hermione, waving her hand impatiently.
“药效过一阵就会消失的,”赫敏不耐烦地挥了挥手,说道,
“But getting hold of the recipe will be very difficult.
“可是很难弄到配方。