Let's get out of here。Yeah.
我们走。
Here's one. Ooh, catch it.
有的士,截停吧。
It's a bridal shop. Oh, my God. The irony.
是间婚纱店,够讽刺。
Wait right here. I'll be right back. Stay here. Why?
等一等,我很快回来。待在这,为什么?
Time, please? Uh, about 7:30.
请问几点? 七点半左右。
Right. Right.
很好。
They moved downtown. If we get lucky with traffic, we can still hit it.
服务社搬了进城,如果我们幸运打到的士,我们就能赶到。
What time is rehearsal? Can't do it.
几时彩排?不要再找了。
Taxi! It's over, man.
来不及去了,的士!
What?
什么?
What are you talking about? How can I ignore that? "Bless the goddamn bride"?
你在说什么? “花月佳期”,写得很清楚。
What? It can't get any more clearer than this.
明显不过的讯息。
I'm not supposed to be doing this. It's not in the cards.
我注定找不到莎拉。
Hey, it's another one of your clues, man. Let's talk about it in the cab...
那是线索,上的士才说吧。
on the way over.It's not a clue. It's a sign.
不是线索,是徵兆。