Percy Weasley had stopped dead at the head of the stairs, prefect badge agleam, an expression of complete shock on his face.
珀西韦斯莱在楼梯口停住脚步,级长的徽章在他胸前闪闪发亮,他的脸上挂着一种极度惊讶的表情。
That's a girls' bathroom! he gasped.
那是女生盥洗室呀!他喘着气说,
What were you?
你们怎么
Just having a look around, Ron shrugged. Clues, you know
只是随便看看,罗恩耸了耸肩,寻找线索,你知道……
Percy swelled in a manner that reminded Harry forcefully of Mrs. Weasley.
珀西端起了架子,那模样一下子就使哈利想到了韦斯莱夫人。
Get away from there Percy said, striding toward them and starting to bustle them along, flapping his arms.
赶快离开他说着,朝他们走来,并且张开臂膀,催促他们快走。
Don't you care what this looks like? Coming back here while everyone's at dinner
这成什么样子,你们不在乎吗?别人都在吃饭,你们却跑到这儿来…
Why shouldn't we be here? said Ron hotly, stopping short and glaring at Percy.
为什么我们不能来这儿?罗恩气呼呼地说,猛地停下脚步,瞪着珀西,
Listen, we never laid a finger on that cat!
听着,我们没有对那只猫动一根手指!
That's what I told Ginny, said Percy fiercely,
我对金妮也是这么说的,珀西也毫不示弱,
but she still seems to think you're going to be expelled, I've never seen her so upset, crying her eyes out, you might think of her, all the first years are thoroughly overexcited by this business
但她似乎仍然认为你会被开除的。我从没见过她这么难过,整天痛哭流涕。你应该为她想想,一年级学生都被这件事弄得心神不宁
You don't care about Ginny, said Ron, whose ears were now reddening.
你根本不关心金妮,罗恩说,他的耳朵正在变红,
You're just worried I'm going to mess up your chances of being Head Boy
你只是担心我会破坏你当男生学生会主席的前途。
Five points from Gryffindor! Percy said tersely, fingering his prefect badge.
格兰芬多扣掉五分!珀西用手指拨弄着级长的徽章,生硬地说,
And I hope it teaches you a lesson! No more detective work, or I'll write to Mum!
我希望这能给你一个教训!不要再搞什么侦探活动了,不然我写信告诉妈妈!
And he strode off, the back of his neck as red as Ron's ears.
他迈着大步走开了,他脖子后面跟罗恩的耳朵一样红。