Julia.
朱莉娅
Are you still making hats?
你还在做帽子吗?
Oh, no, I abandoned it.
没有,我放弃了
But I am ready to graduate from the Cordon Bleu.
但我就要从Cordon Bleu毕业了
I can’t get the damn woman who runs the school to schedule the test.
我没法让那该死的女校长给我安排考试
Madame Brassart? Is that the woman you are speaking of?
Brassart夫人? 你说的那女人就是她吗?
She is a bitch.
她是个婊子
She is, you’re right.
是的,你说得对
I think she’s almost the only person in the world I honestly can’t stand.
我觉得她几乎是这个世界上我唯一不能忍的人
She is not the only person I can’t stand.
她不是唯一一个我不能忍的人
You should. Julia Child, Simone Beck.
你们应该要认识 Julia Child,Simone Beck
- Simca. - Simca, how do you do?
- Simca - Simca,你好
And this is my friend Louisette Bertholle.
这是我的朋友Louisette Bertholle
I can’t believe you haven’t met.
我无法相信你们居然还没见过面
Simca and Louisette are writing a cookbook.
Simca和Louisette正在写一本烹饪书
- For Americans. - Really?
- 为美国人 - 真的吗?
Why do you need to take a stupid test?
你为什么需要参加那愚蠢的考试?
So I can get a diploma. So I can teach.
这样我可以获得一个学位,我才能够教别人
You don’t need a diploma to teach.
你不需要学位就可以教
You’re probably right.
你说得也许没错
Avis says the same thing.
Avis跟你说的一样