Thanks for everything, Lieutenant.
中尉,麻烦你们了
You bet, John, anytime.
小事一桩,约翰 随时为您效劳
You go straight home now, it's late.
直接回家吧,很晚了
Sir, it's really not her fault.
先生,这真的不是她的错
I lost track of time.
我忘了时间了
Sit down.
坐下
I'm sorry, Daddy.
对不起,爸爸
- Is he a rapist? - No.
- 他是强奸犯吗? - 不是
- Like what, mother? - You are going to stop seeing Noah.
- 怎么了,妈妈? - 你不能再和诺亚见面了
She is out fooling around with that boy till 2:00 in the morning
凌晨两点钟了 她还和那个男孩在外面瞎转悠
and it has got to stop.
不能再这样下去了
I didn't spend 17 years of my life
我把你养这么大
raising a daughter and giving her everything...
供你吃,供你穿……
so she could throw it away on a summer romance.
不是为了让你就这样堕落的!
Daddy, come on!
爸爸,你说句话啊!
She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant.
这样的结果只有两个 要么是心灵受到伤害,要么就是怀孕
- Anne, please. - Now, he is a nice boy.
- 安妮,少说两句吧 - 听着,他是个不错的男孩
- He's a nice boy, but he's-- - He's what? He's what? Tell me.
- 他很不错,但是…… - 但是什么?但是什么?告诉我!
He is trash, trash, trash-- not for you.
但是他是垃圾,垃圾,垃圾! 他配不上你!
Trash?
垃圾?
Don't touch me!
别碰我!
Now that is enough. You are not to see him anymore. And that's final.
到此为止了,你不能再和他见面了 一切都结束了
- No.
- 不