I'm all right. Can you get the flyers? Here you go.
我没事,可以替我捡起传单吗?给。
Taxi! Sara!They should make pills for this.
的士!她应该服药。
He's gotta be here.
他必定在这里。
He's got to be here. I can feel it.
必定在这里,我感觉得到。
Excuse me. Miss? eah?
小姐,对不起。
You're blocking my shot. Oh.
你挡住我,
Oh. Sorry.
对不起。
This is Nick Roberts, ESPN News, New York City.
有线体育台记者罗拔斯…纽约报道。
Oh! Do you know who plays golf?
知不知道哪种人才打高球?
Guys who are too fat to play tennis.
胖到不能够打网球的人。
Like that guy.
就像他。
Well, this is a special occasion.
我怎不喜上心头?
After all, how many times in your life is your son gonna get married? Well said.
人生有几多次娶新抱的机会?
You wanna know why I love this game? No. Why?I'll tell ya.
你知道我为什么喜欢打高球?为什么?原因好简单。
You can take years off from playing and still come back strong.
丢低几年再打,依然保持水准。
Well, me, I haven't played in over five years.
我有五年未打过,开玩笑吧!