- Where are you going? - Not here.
- 你去哪儿? - 离开这儿
- You hungry? - No.
- 你饿了吗? - 没有
Good.
好
Ta-da!
嗒-哒
Well done, Madame Child.
做得好,Child夫人
Dear Avis, I’m in my third week at Le Cordon Bleu,
亲爱的Avis 这是我在Cordon Bleu学习的第三周了
and I’m in utter bliss.
而且我无比幸福
Every morning the alarm goes off at 6:30, and I leap out of bed.
每天早晨伴随着6:30的闹钟 我就从床上弹起
I’m up!
我起床了
By 7:30 I’m in class, in my apron, peeling potatoes.
7:30我已经站在学校厨房里 穿着围裙,削着土豆皮
Then we cook stock and we bone fish.
然后我们煮汤,剔鱼骨
We dress pigeons. We make pastry with so much butter,
烹饪鸽子 用很多黄油做蛋糕
it almost stops your heart just to look at it.
看着这些我想你的心都快跳出来了
My teacher moves so quickly I’m sometimes lost.
老师讲得巨快 有时候我都没听清
But I’m way ahead of the others in the class, all of them men,
但是我在班里一直名列前茅 超过了那儿的所有男人
and all of them very unfriendly, until they discovered I was fearless.
而他们都很不友好 直到他们发现我是无所畏惧的
Something I realized about the same time they did.
有时候我和他们也都有同样的想法
Morning class ends at 12:30, then I go home and make lunch for Paul.
中午12:30放学 然后我就回家给Paul做午饭
Then Paul takes a nap.
然后Paul会睡个午觉
And later in the afternoon, he goes back to the embassy and I go back to school.
下午稍晚时 他回到大使馆 我就回学校