Are you all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧?没事,很好。
You okay? I'm fine. Really.
我很好,真的。
It's all good.
真的没事。
Oh, my God. No way! No freaking way!
不是嘛,没眼花吧。
You're the girl from the article.
你是那篇文的女子,为什么来?
What-What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Um, well,Okay.
长话短说。
Long story short. There's this guy.
长话短说,有这家伙。
Oh! Okay. Tell me more. Tell me more. Um.
有个男子,说来听听。
Kevin?
凯文. 杜尔?
Kevin Doyle?
凯文. 杜尔?
Oh, my God.
天啊。
There he is. There he is.
他在那儿。
Come on. You can do it. Say it. Okay.
说吧,你做得来。
Uh, I just wanted to say.
我只是想说。
that you were right about me, about all of it.
我想说你讲中了我,全部。
I just didn't want to hear it, especially not from you.
只是我想逃避,尤其是你说的。
Can we get a follow spot?
麻烦射灯?
There you are.
看到你了。
Um, okay.
好吧。
Uh, Kevin, I've been waiting my whole life for the right guy to come along.
我一直在等白马王子。
and then you showed up.
然后你出现。
And you are nothing like the man I imagined.
跟我想像的完全不符。
You're cynical.
你愤世嫉俗。
and cranky and impossible.
尖酸刻薄,古怪,不可思议。
But the truth is, fighting with you.
但我很享受跟你吵架的时刻。
Is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
是有史以来最好的一件发生在我身上。
And I think there's a very good chance that I'm falling in love with you.
很可能我己爱上了你。