Becoming friendly with that boy down there.
最近和那个男孩交往很多吗
Yes.
是的
Bring him to the house on Sunday.
星期天带他来我们家
I want to meet this young man.
我想见见这个年轻人
Okay.
好的
Good night, Daddy.
晚安,爸爸
Good night.
晚安
Oh, boy.
哦,孩子
This bug goes "Daddy, I don't understand."
小虫子说:“爸爸,我不懂。”
He goes, "Well, in theory, we're both millionaires, but in reality,
他说:“嗯,理论上, 我们都是百万富翁,但是实际上
we live with a bunch of whores."
我们和一堆妓女住在一起。”
Bishop Stevens told me that.
这个笑话是史蒂文斯主教告诉我的
Olivier, please remove the-- the liquor decanter from in front of my husband.
奥利维尔,请把酒瓶从我丈夫面前拿走
I think he's had a little too much to drink.
我想他喝得有点太多了
- I don't get it. - Pay attention.
- 我没听懂 - 注意
So, what do you do, Noah?
诺亚,你是做什么的?
I work at the lumber yard with Fin.
我和费在木材场工作
Mainly milling and receiving logs-- and stripping the bark.
主要是把原木砍伐下来 然后运回来剥皮
Oh, that's lovely, dear.
哦,这很有意思,亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
If you don't mind my asking, uh, how much do you make at your job?
恕我冒昧问一句 你的收入有多少?
Uh, how much money do I make?
呃,我挣多少钱?