"Mall people, they come and go.
“购物广场的人,他们来来往往。
small people, they just don’t know."
渺小的人们 他们就是不知道”。
How’s it goin’? Fantastic.
怎么样? 很好。
How’s it going with Jamie?Treating her like.
你和洁蜜呢?对待她就像。
every boyfriend she’s ever had. You da man!
她的每一任男友,你行!
So I wanna run an idea by you. No.
所以我有个主意,不。
Since you’re trying to hook up with Jamie, what if I went to Paris with Samantha.
既然你和洁蜜约会 那我和萨曼沙一起去巴黎怎么样。
You haven’t heard the whole thing yet! No.
你还没听完这个计划!不。
You know what, just-- just think about it and get back to me.
你知道吗,只要--只要好好想想然后给我回电。
Ow!
噢!
Oh my God! I gotta go.
哦我的天!我得挂了。
So, how’s the coast? Super.
那边如何?很好。
Here we go!
来了!
One grilled cheese with ranch on the side.
一份烤干酪,边上是配菜。
and one Sugar Mountain Supreme for the chubby bunny.
还有一份超级无敌甜点山是给胖小子的。
this-this-- this isn’t gonna work for me.
这个这个--这个不适合我。
But this is what you always order.
但这是你老点的。
Yeah. 10 years ago, when I was a whale.
对,10年以前,当我还很胖的时候。
The pancakes are fine. He’s just kidding.
蛋糕很好他开玩笑的。
What?
什么?
Be more rude! She’s rude! She’s rude!
别这么无礼!是她无礼!是她无礼!
I haven’t had sweets in 10 years, okay? Do you know.
我有10年不吃甜食了,好吗?你知道。
what this would do to my stomach? Relax, little girl.
这对我的胃会怎么样吗?放松,小女孩。
I’ll have the pancakes and you can have my sandwich, okay?
我吃这个你可以吃我的三明治,好吗?
I’ll just enjoy this glass of water.
我只要喝水就好了。
I’m stuffed.
我饱了。