I see you still have the best Christmas display in town, sir.
我看你还是拥有镇上最好看的圣诞装饰,先生。
Hey! In the state! Hey, Chris!
嘿!是全国!嘿,克里斯!
I’ll be right out.
我马上出来。
So, uh, how’d you lose all that weight?
那个,唔,你是如何减重的?
Like that retard from Subway?
就像地铁里那个傻子似的?
It was great talking to you, sir.
很高兴跟你聊天,先生。
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗?
I rented the nicest Porsche in New Jersey.
我租了新泽喜最好的保时捷。
I’m just gonna play this whole thing aloof.
我只要表现冷淡。
and she’s gonna be eating out of the palm of my hand in no time.
她就会马上对我唯命是从。
Hey.
嘿。
Gotta go.
得挂了。
Wow! Porsche. Girls must love this.
哇!保时捷 女孩子一定喜欢。
I hate this stupid thing too. It’s a rental.
我也讨厌这个蠢东西 这是租的。
So ostentatious. It’s all they had left.
太招摇了,他们只有这个了。
Hmm.
哼。
God, this place hasn’t changed a bit. I know.
天哪,这个地方没怎么变化,我知道。
Are you sure that you don’t want to go someplace else?
你确定你不想去什么别的地方了?
No, we can’t leave. We have history here. History.
不,我们不走,这里有我们的过去,过去。
Oh my goodness, I remember you two.
哦天哪 我记得你们两个。
Oh, you’re not a chubby bunny anymore.
噢,你再也不是个大胖小子了。
Oh, my personal space. I’ll be right back.
噢,我的私人空间,我这就回来。
I’ve got a little surprise for you.
我想给你个小惊喜。
Can’t wait.
不能等了。