Hey, wake up. Ah! Agh!
嘿,醒醒,啊!啊!
Wake up.
醒醒。
Morning.
早。
Ow ow!
喔喔!
Agh! What?
啊!什么?
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮个忙。
What do you want from me?
你想让我干什么?
I ran into Jamie Palomino last night.
我昨晚碰见洁蜜帕拉米诺了。
Oh, here we go again.
哦,又来了。
I’m not the same person I was in high-school, pal.
我不是高中时候的我了,伙计。
You’ll always be fat to me, Chris.
对我来说你总是很胖的,克里斯。
What do you want from me?
你想让我干什么?
I need you to detain Samantha.
我要你绊住萨曼沙。
I could do that.
这个我行。
Chris, wait!It’s a beautiful day.
克里斯,等等!今天真不错。
Look, Paris can wait. This is important. You don’t wanna be.
听着,巴黎可以等,这很重要,你不想。
What about Paris?
那巴黎呢?
No, well then, you need to connect with your audience.
不,那么,你需要和你的观众有所交流。
out of touch with your audience, do you? No.
脱离你的观众吧?不。
you need to feed off their energy.
你需要汲取他们的活力。