Where's Barf? It's Garth.
小白脸呢 他叫卡斯
And we're just taking a little break.
我们中场休息一下
A break?
休息一下吗
What? Is that so strange?
怎么啦 很奇怪吗
No. No, no, no, no. Are you kidding?
不不不 你开什么玩笑
I always like to take a break 10 minutes into a howl.
我总喜欢狼嚎间休息个十分钟
Well, I do.
我的确要休息一下
Your howling partner, he's not a...he's not a stud.
你的狼嚎伙伴 他不是... 身大无脑
Not a stud but, like, it's like "stud"
不是身大无脑 虽很像"身大无脑"
but...a dud. A dud. That's it. Isn't he? No.
但...是个无用鬼 无用鬼 是吧 不是
He is not a dud.
他不是无用鬼
In fact, Humphrey, you'd be surprised
实际上 汉弗莱 你会很惊奇地
to find that he is...strong!
发现他很...强壮
Yes. Yes! Strong! And he's... He's...
没错 没错 强壮 他很...
Proud! Yes! Yes.
骄傲 对 对
Proud. And he's... What's the word I'm looking for?
骄傲 他很...那词怎么说来着
An Alpha's Alpha.
是阿尔法中的阿尔法
That is right! He is an Alpha's Alpha.
对 他是阿尔法中的阿尔法
You make me so mad!
你真让我生气
Hey, I was just kidding.
嘿 我刚才开玩笑的
You're kind of cute.
你很可爱
Really? You think... So, wow. Okay. Cute. Yeah.
真的吗 你认为...哇 我 可爱
That's...look...Thank you, first of all,
那个...听着 首先 谢谢夸奖
but do you mean "Cute" in,
可是你指的"可爱"是
like, a rugged, kind of handsomely ''Cute''?
有点硬汉的 帅帅的"可爱"吗
Again with the butt.
屁股上又来一下
These mosquitoes are out of control.
这些蚊子真是无法无天
I'll meet you on Mars,
我们火星上见
right after I eat the Milky Way.
就在我喝下银河系后
That sounds good.
听起来不错