All right. I messed up. I did. I'm sorry.
对不起,是我搞垮。
And I'm gonna turn around, I'm gonna walk away. I'm gonna vanish.
答应过你我从此消失,不再出现。
You'll never see me again, I promise.
你永远不会再见到我,我保证。
But I want you to know that I think you deserve.
但我想让你知道。
I think you deserve more than what you've settled for.
你值得拥有幸福。
I do. I think you deserve to be taken care of for a change.
你值得备受关怀爱惜。
L- I believe that.
我绝对相信。
I forgot to give you this.
忘了这个。
It's a gift.
送给你。
So you don't have to carry around that crazy Filofax from 1987.
别再用那1987年记事本。
This will take care of all the stuff you need to do.
它会好好照顾你。
Perfect for starting over.
重新开始。
Okay. Will you take it, please, so I don't feel like such a jerk?
拿着,不然我会很尴尬。
Don't let your mind get weary and confused.
不要让你的思维得到疲倦和困惑。
Your will be still Don't try.
你将仍然不试试。
Don't let your heart get heavy, child, inside you.
不要让你的心会变得越来越沉重,孩子。
There's a strength that lies.
有一种谎言的力量。
The story got a phenomenal response.
那篇文章热爆。
Looks like you got yourself bumped from Commitments.
像你的容貌得到自己撞从承诺。
That's great.
很好。