杰克船长
Forgot my credit card.
我把信用卡落在这儿了
You coulda called.
你打个电话就成啊
Would've been happy to drop that in the mail for you.
我更愿意寄给你
I also wanted to apologize,
我还想当面跟你
face-to-face.
说声对不起
I had a bit of a bad night last night.
我昨晚心情不大好
Girl problems, you know?
感情问题
You mean those girls over by the pool table?
你指和台球桌那儿的那些女孩吗
Looked like you were doing just fine.
好像你们还相处得不错
Right.
是啊
Yeah, they were pretty friendly.
她们是很友好
Tell him I'm a real people person.
告诉他说 我很善于交际的
Uh, Jack,
杰克
you see that guy over there?
看到那边那个大块头了吗
His name's Bull, and he wants the bartending gig.
他叫布尔 他想应聘调酒师的位子
Scares the hell outta me.
我有点被吓到了
All right. I'll handle it. I'll handle it.
好的 我来处理 我来处理
Sorry again about last night.
关于昨晚 再说声抱歉
Forget about it.
没事
Emily.
艾米莉
I'm so happy you've decided to join our weekly lunch.
很高兴你能来参加我们的每周午餐会
Ashley has continually alerted me
阿什莉一直和我念叨
of your interest in all my causes.
说你对我的活动都十分感兴趣
It's a wonder we haven't crossed paths before.
真奇怪 我们现在才认识
Listen, I'm so sorry
关于你和丹尼尔
about you and daniel, dear.
我真是深表遗憾 亲爱的
The way he's been behaving lately,
就他近来的表现来看
perhaps it's for the best.
或许这样才是最好的结果
Thank you so much for coming today, ladies.
女士们 多谢大家今日光临
Saturday's benefit for Open Arms
周六的"无私关爱"慈善晚会
is one of the season's most important events
由于其广泛的影响力
because of the magnitude of their outreach.
成为本季度最重要的慈善活动之一
Mrs. Grayson, may I?
格雷森夫人 我来说好吗
As I'm sure most of you know,
我想大部分人都知道
Open Arms always selects one charity
"无私关爱"总会选一家慈善机构
to highlight at the gala.
在晚宴予以表彰
This year, they'll recognize the hard work
今年他们要表彰受害者救助联合会
of the victims' united outreach.
所做出的艰辛工作
Victims' United?
受害者联合会吗
Conceived in 1995 by the families
联合会成立于1995年
Of the passengers who lost their lives on flight 1-9-7.
由197失事航班的遇难者家属发起的
Their mission is to provide aid and counsel
他们的工作是向全球六十三个国家
To the survivors of terrorism
经历过恐怖活动的幸存者
in 63 countries around the world.
提供帮助和咨询
Wow. What a wonderful cause.
多伟大的事业
The Graysons were the ones
1995年 格雷森家族
who first endowed the organization back in 1995
最早对此组织作出捐赠
So... Open Arms has decided
所以 "无私关爱"慈善晚会
to honor them for their pioneering efforts.
决定就其卓越的贡献予以表彰