The pumps...If we opened the doors.
抽水只能拖延几分钟。
The pumps buy you time, but minutes only.
用帮浦抽水。
From this moment, no matter what we do.
现在不管做什么。
Titanic will founder.
泰坦尼克号都会沉没。
But this ship can't sink.
但这艘船不会沉。
She's made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can...
她只要是铁做的,就保证能沉。
and she will.
而且一定会沉。
It is a mathematical certainty.
绝对错不了。
How much time?
有多少时间?
An hour. Two at most.
一小时,最多两小时。
And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch?
船上有多少人,默多克先生?
2,200 souls on board, sir.
有两千两百人。
Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.
这下可以上头条了,伊士美先生。
Oh, it is a little slut, isn't it? Will you look at me when I'm talking to you.
你真是个贱货,看着我,我在跟你讲话。
Mr. Hockley? Not now, we're busy.
贺克利先生?别吵,我们在忙。
Sir, I've been told to ask you to please put on your lifebelts and come up to...
请穿上救生衣,到救生艇甲板。
I said not now.
我说等一下。
I'm sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Hockley, but it's Captain's orders.
对不起,这是船长的命令。
Now, please, dress warmly. It's quite cold out tonight.
请多穿点衣服吗,外头很冷。